Sunday, May 6, 2007

GOD ROCKS MY WORLD

God rocks!
Jesus rocks!
The Holy Spirit rocks!
City Harvest rocks!
N330 rocks!

yay rock rock rock! :x

went for sunday service and heard pastor kong's sermon.
very interesting.
and something amazing happened to me!
Hallelujah!

sometimes i wonder why can't i be born in a christian family?
like, why did God want me to go through all these trouble
when i really am interested to know Him more and stuffs?

then He told me, He wanted me to go through these because
i would then be able to help others when they have the same problem.
and i'm sure He's using me so that i can gather more of
brothers and sisters in Christ to Him!
(particularly my family lah)

i've heard how wonderful The Trinity is.
saw how amazing They are.
and i still hunger for more of Them.
oh yes i am.

and i wanna thank God for all the friends i have around me.
and my family, my sweet candy.

Oh Lord, we'll NEVER stop praising You.

so i look to You.
so i look to You.
NO ONE ELSE will do.
NO ONE ELSE will do.
(:

TELL THE WORLD THAT JESUS LIVES
TELL THE WORLD THAT HE DIED FOR US.

1 comment:

jamie said...

mymy! i found your blog. :) sorry, i couldnt meet you the past few days, was my fault, i didnt contact you on Sunday, my homework is in pile. have fun in sch these days.

Jamie

Blog Archive