Sunday, April 15, 2007

wonderful works of the Trinity

ahh! the past week has been really enriching and well, exciting.
as a Christian, i have to say im proud tht i got the privelage of seeing the wonders done by the Trinity again and again and again.
and i'm most prepared to look at these wonders again!
Praise the Lord!
Hallelujah!

well, first up, my orientation with the BA school in NgeeAnn.
all i can say is, they are a bunch of nice and exciting people.
out-going, and a whole load of fun!
enjoyed my orientation there eventhough they ALWAYS drag the time.
but nonetheless, we v happy getting to make new friends and what not.

i went to Reverend Benny Hinn's service in sg.
oh my oh my, Thank God, Thank Jesus, Thank the Holy Spirit!
the blind were healed, deaf were healed, crippled healed,
all types of cancer healed, such GREAT miracles! (:
We Bring the Glory to thy Names!
Hallelujah!
Bible Study(Salvation) was wonderful and i had a great time
with my cell group members!

Thank you Lord, for being with me through the new chapter of my life.
Thank you for blessing me with the new friends,
and thank you for letting me reunite with my gorgeous kat!
Thank you for letting me know such good people in my life.
We all love you and adore you!

And i believe, that one day, my family would all be saved.
that they would be with You in our big family(:
Hallelujah!

Here I am to worship
Here I am to bow down
Here I am to say that, You're my Lord
-Here I am to worship-

3 comments:

WONG said...

brenda, you're GREAT!!!!!!!
super happy to have you as my wonderful friend and sister in Christ! (:

people call me BRENDA. said...

thanks my doe!
im happy that you led me to realise God was always there for me. and that you helped to save me!
God bless ya! (:

WONG said...

BLOG MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blog Archive