Thursday, April 5, 2007

randooommm.

HELLO people!
been busy choosing a blogskin.
& after a few tries, ive decided to not change to any from blogskins.com
because none of them can be previewed on my blogger.com accnt.
which is totally.. *&%#@*(#@*&

so, anyway, ive got my lappy alr!
finally! whoohoo!
but those asiapac people didnt keep up to their promise!
they said they would deliver it to my house. boo them!
i had to go down and purchase it instead. bullsh*t.

the cashier people were friendly.
but they took like 5 minutes just counting and recounting the cash!
i only took one time to count to the correct amt i wantd.
they took 5 minutes. -.-
and they lost one 50 dollar note. =.= just by counting!

tht lapppyyyy!
made my sugarcandy walk everywhere with the bulky box):
growls.
nevermind, i love my boy! wahahaha.

windows vista business is nniiiicceeee..
so professional. ahahaha.

im sooo looking forward to tomorrow's easter celebration!
at katfish juice's church! whoooo hooOOO! :DDDDDDD

2 comments:

Ian said...

yes, all so rather random, arent we. and there you go all excited about seeing a comment. i love the thrill. aaaand the disapointment. ahahaha.

people call me BRENDA. said...

awwwwwwwwww. yups. you can indeed predict my reaction. DISAPPOINTED!! xD no lahs, just joking.

Blog Archive